6.26.2007

Bienvenue a La Petite Maison...



Welcome to The Little House...

My name is Janna, and though I currently live in Ohio, I am not Midwestern. I'm Southern... a native of Louisiana. I grew up among the magnolia trees and spanish moss of South Louisiana, dined on the red beans, sauce piquant, and gumbo from my Mawmaw's kitchen, and celebrated Mardi Gras and LSU football. I drink Community Coffee with my beignets, and I continue to import them both up here to Ohio.

I am the wife of a wonderful, godly man and the mother of two precious little children. I strive to love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind, and I desire to bring Him glory and to make His name known by all that I say and do. I love that God has given me a home and family to care for, and I pray that He will continue to teach me the importance of building a home that rests in Him.

As for this blog, who knows what you may find here! I have a wide variety of interests and may very well post about any ol' random thing. I guess that's one of the fun things about having your very own blog.

So, welcome... And yes, I know it's June, but my little house is most divine in the fall.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Votre petite maison est tres belle!

theups said...

Hmmmmmm.....I don't remember my French like Elizabeth does, but I DO want to tell you that I think your blog is lovely!! I can't wait to read more!

His,
Mrs. U

Lyndy said...

Hi, I too am a southern girl. Welcome to the world of blogging.

I love your house. I had one a lot like that several years ago. So cute.

Have a blessed weekend.

Lyndy